We use modern equipment and keep up to date with emerging techniques and methods.
Our staff are trained and we comply with Worksafe and industry best practice guidelines and standards of operating.
We service the Horowhenua region and beyond including Levin, Foxton, Otaki and Palmerston north. We offer free, friendly advice & no obligation quotes.
- Thinning for light and shape
- Crown raising for light and space
- Height and crown reduction to shape or control size.
- Fruit tree & rose pruning for better yield, health and flower production.
- Hedge trimming & shelter-belt trimming.
From roses to redwoods, we offer a wide range of methods to remove a plant that is no longer needed.
- Large tree felling where possible.
- Sectional dismantling to avoid damage to property or gardens.
- Stump grinding
- Our large woodchipper can handle material up to 12 inches and can convert your trees back into mulch for your garden.
- Shelter-belt trimmer clean ups.
- Mulch sales – A very effective & affordable way to enhance the well-being of your garden.
- Shrub and rose pruning
- Minor landscaping
- Resource consent requirements
- Problem or hazard tree assessment
- Pest and disease problems